Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camping
















We just went to Christmas Meadows two weekends ago. We had a great time! It was freezing cold (literally) the river froze over night. Thank goodness the heater works!! These are a few pictures from the trip.





I also posted new pictures of Luke, my little sumo wrestler!!





He weighs nearly the same as Hunter. No wonder, because he eats twice as much!! He is posing as a body builder. You can see the most updates on our family at facebook.com I am under Elisa Williams Sharpe. I have ALL the pictures there. Hope everyone is doing well too!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Karen, and Kids said...

They are growing right before our eyes! It looks like you guys are doing well. Hope you have a better winter this go round.

Benjamin said...

Didja catch anything? That's the only place I've ever actually caught a fish!